Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years Resolution

In high school I was pretty active.. I played soccer and cheered until I moved to TN, where I did nothing. Once I moved back to Aiken I joined the dance team where we ran, did pilates, and just worked out in general pretty much everyday. Now I'm back to nothing.. which used to work great for me but in the last year or two I've actually started gaining weight. Of course when I wanted to gain weight it was impossible but now that I don't have the time or energy to work out here come the lbs.
So my New Years Resolution is to bust that pilates mat I bought before the honeymoon back out and put those DVDs to good use. This time I'm going to do it for more than 2 weeks so I'll keep you posted on how they work.

I'm also planning to join the Y in February. I can't do it right now because I'm having my wisdom teeth out so no work out for the next week. And the next weekend is a 4 day weekend here in VA so what the hay I'm going to gradually work my way into this resolution, don't wanna burn out before I start to see the results.
Now people that know me don't freak out. I don't think I'm fat or anything like that. I just want a flat tummy and it never hurts to be in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment