Thursday, January 20, 2011

Goodie - four day weekend

Last weekend was a four day weekend in VA. lucky me!! ...a 4 day weekend filled with lots of fun goodies. 

We made a trip down to SC to see some friends and celebrate a few upcoming weddings. But before we left I found a little package on my front door step. MY AUBERGINE HUNTER WELLIES!! Which I had been waiting for for what I feel like was a life time (it was closer to a week since I ordered them on the 10th but I was just that excited).. but as the snow melted my package ARRIVED!! and might I say it was worth the wait.. I love everything about these boots they are super cute and not bulky. The color is perfect (and I realized after they came in it's the same color Bella wears in the Twilight).. it will go with pretty much everything in my wardrobe. They do run a little big but luckily I knew that before I ordered them. I usually wear a 5.5 or a 6. My J. Crew wellies were a 6 but I ordered a 5 in the Hunters and they are perfect.
 

Then when we got down to SC we went out with our fun friend Jonathan, who came down from Colorado, and some of our other SC friends. Then I woke up the next day and went to LaRoque to pick up a fun dress to wear to one of the 5 weddings we have to go to this summer. literally five!!  The dress is super cute.. just like Annabelle and everything she does. It's great to know people with amazing talents. <<Now if only I could find out what my amazing talent is>>
 



I maybe a little partial since she did do my BM dresses, my garter (well her and my mom teamed up and did my garter), my flower girls dress, and my ring bearer's bow tie. Which, I think, turned out fabulous!! You can see it all here. But I just love her and can't wait to go back to visit her so she make me a fun spring dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment