Friday, April 29, 2011

Favorite Moment

I loved everything about the wedding.  It was perfect. She looked gorgeous, her dress was amazing, and it didn't feel so stuffy like other Royal weddings.  My favorite moment was after the second kiss and the crowd went wild.. William blushed and Kate giggled.  It just felt like watching two normal people get married. 



And holy toledo.. I can't believe how much William looked like Diana during the ceremony. The way he holds his head down looks out of the top of his eyes. It was un-nerving.



Worst part of the wedding was this horrendous hat. Yes I know. I'm a self proclaimed fan of fascinators.. but within reason. And this chick looks like a teletubby.. which I'm not a fan of. 

I did however love her coat.. 
My new mission is to find that coat for myself!!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment