Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Birthday

Well the day was a little normal.. being a grown-up takes the fun out of birthdays. Husband is in the middle of Finals.. law school stresses him out on a day to day but finals at our house really stink. He didn't really have time to do anything special but he did order out so I didn't have to cook and we are going to really celebrate this weekend. But I thought I would share some of my birthday goodies.

 From the parents...
My awesome camera bag


White Citizen Jeans



 From the Hubby..
part one was the usual Lilly dress
But apparently I have something else coming too :)



and from me...
pink RayBan Wayfarers


For Dessert
I always get a cake for the traditional..
this year was butterfinger


Strawberries and Dip
This is my absolute favorite birthday treat

No comments:

Post a Comment