Monday, April 11, 2011

peel and eat


OK so I've been inlove with the peel and eat pattern but I haven't loved any of the dresses it comes in. Quandary!!! Luckily, I'm still small enough that I can wear the larger kid sizes (additional bonus.. they're cheaper) so I think this would make a lovely birthday gift from the hubby (he buys me a Lilly dress every year for my birthday.. can you say Sweet husband?) So these are the 2 like..

I love all things with Ric Rac..
but I've never tried the kids shifts???
.. i do like this adult one but they don't have anymore 0s
but adjustable straps are always safe???



This one isn't peel and eat but i like it too.

1 comment:

  1. You're so lucky that you can fit into the kids! I can in most dresses, as long as the bust isn't fitted! I love the one with the adjustable straps--too cute!

    ReplyDelete