Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fascinated by Fascinators

I've loved the headbands with feathers, bows, and different adornments for years... so it seems the next logical step would be a fascinator.  I'm in love with all the cute ones Kate Middleton wears, in fact I'm asking my mother-in-law to bring me one of hers from London when she goes this summer.
I've been searching for the perfect.. not too over the top fascinator for 1 year anniversary pictures (yes I know people don't do one year pictures but I did our engagement pictures myself and I just think it would be nice to have some professional pictures together) My friend Jessica thinks I've lost my tiny little mind to be buying these "hats" but I think they are fun.


Here are a few of my favorites..


My favorite and the one I want brought back from London


My mom loves this one Pippa wore


These are some of the one's on Vivien Sheriff's site that I just love



No comments:

Post a Comment