Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The perfect Bag!!

All of my friends know that I'm obsessed with pictures.. they would probably describe me as borderline obnoxious with a camera. Well a few Christmases ago my big ticket gift was a Nikon camera, which I'm obsessed with, and my parents being the amazing people they are threw in an extra lens and a Nikon bag.


Well I love my camera and I carry it everywhere (well everywhere I don't fear I'll loose it or break it) but the bag I have barely holds the camera and one lens. So I've been looking for almost a year for a bag to replace, it especially since I have a list of other fun tools I want to add to it. Finally, I think I found the one I love!! Now I'm just trying to decide... fun color or practical brown?

 the Belle.. 
fun colors and lots of room

It's a little pricier than I had hoped to find but how can you put a price tag on pretty and functional. All I have left to do before making a purchase is read some reviews and pick a color!! I'm really excited about this particular find.

No comments:

Post a Comment