Thursday, March 31, 2011

In the spirit of SPRING

After all the snow this year.. I'm so excited about spring. Last weekend a friend asked me to make some treats for her dogs so I used my flowers and Easter shapes.. Which inspired me to bust out the Easter wreath and the Easter decorations (seen in the back drop of my nieces dresses).

Well today I got a really exciting little package in the mail that made me even more excited for spring things. My best friend, Betsy, who owns Little Dreamers Boutique, sent me a cute little dress and some dresses for my super cute little nieces.
 
 My nieces dresses


And a pretty dress just for me..


 And these are the super cute spring dog treats 
I made over the weekend. Miller is in love with them


And here Miller is with his frog... 
courtesy of his Grandma and Grandpa Lash

1 comment:

  1. LOve You!!!!!! The Dress is so cute on you!!!!!!! Please tell me that you want to open a posh little puppy boutique!?!? I love the dog treats! Miller is so cute in the pic! Miss you Much!

    ReplyDelete