Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl XLV

I'm not a huge fan of the NFL. I do love Peyton and Eli Manning and of course Brett Favre but I absolutely loath Tom Brady (and his butt chin). So since none of my faves were playing this year, all I really cared about were the commercials. 

This one was my favorite, partially because up until about a month ago I didn't even know who Justin Bieber was and also because my husband walked in while I was watching Pretty Little Liars last week (which he already thought was a stupid show, but I love it).. and of course he comes in when Hannah is saying something completely stupid. Now he keeps sarcastically quoting the stupid line "don't talk about the Biebs. You don't know the Biebs!!"



These are a few of my other favorites. Star Wars - Volkswagon, Pepsi Max - First Date, and of course the E*Trade Baby.

SIDE NOTE: geesh-la-wees Fergie is terrible!! She can't sing, she looks like a tranny, those fake finger nails and her out fit were hideous, and she looked preggo. I already hated her music and thought she looked like a man but now I think the world will agree with me when I say.. Fergalicious put down the microphone and WALK AWAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment