Friday, October 14, 2011

3 posts in 1

1.  Sorry I've been so bad about posting.  I've pretty much spent every free moment I have looking for ideas for the new house.  {Thank goodness for Pinterest or I would have killed a small tree printing all the cute stuff I've found} ..Other than that it's just been Gamecock football, Gamecock drama, and work of course.

2.  I went to visit my parents last weekend and finally met their new puppy, Uryk.  He is a 12 week old, Bernese Mountain Dog, and he's already almost as big as Miller.  He looks like a little teddy bear... I'm inlove!!
 


3.  Also, I finally found flat brown boots that I love  
(and they actually fit my little toothpick legs).
These are the grey ones I have my eye on.. but I'm afraid Frye maybe a little too butch for me??  I feel like I look like I should be on a farm, yet for some reason I keep going back to them.



These are the other pair I liked, but I'm not sure how I feel about suede??

No comments:

Post a Comment