Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm not a huge fan of over the top make-up.  I've always been big on the theory "less is more" in this department.  But mascara is like my cell phone.. I Never Leave Home without It!!!  And up until recently I hated lip stick but I've found a few that I actually like. I still don't wear it on a regular basis but when I need it these are my go to, favorite make-up staples...

This is my most recent purchase.. 
Kate Spade Supercalifragilipstick.
Kate Spade - $25

...previously I blogged about my passion for Dior Lip Glow. 
I actually do use this daily but I don't count it as lipstick
Sephora - $29

a few months ago I was turned onto Diorshow
I've always loved the look of my BadGal by Benefit
 but it flaked so I decided to make a switch
Let me just tell you I love this mascara 
  (I have skinny, short, blond eye lashes.. so good mascara is a must)
Sephora - $24.50

No comments:

Post a Comment