Tuesday, September 13, 2011

HIATUS

Sorry for the extended hiatus.  The husband started his 3rd year of law school (as no. 2 in his class.. sorry had to brag a little there) so we've been pretty busy with friends coming back to town and getting back into the daily groove.  However, over the past few weeks we've had some pretty exciting stuff going on.

1. We found out some more information on our house back in SC so my mom and I have been drawing up plans for the remodel.  Stressful but very exciting!!  In just a month or so we will officially be HOME OWNERS!!!
2. Carolina football season has started.  Which I love no matter what, but with 2 wins under our belt.. I REALLY LOVE IT!!
3. My best friend got ENGAGED and moved to NYC.
Jessica, Ashley, and I out celebrating Jess's engagement!!
My BFF and her fiancée!!
4. and a Bachelorette Party for the Future Mrs. Philip Hudson
all the girls on the beach @ Tybee Island, GA
 

I promise now that we are back into a regular routine I'll be better about posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment