Tuesday, November 9, 2010

These are a Few of my Favorite Things

Tis the season for Christmas shopping and since my mom has been harassing me for a list so she can start her Christmas shopping I've been giving alot of thought to what this good little girl would like for Christmas this year.

Topping the list is a new computer since my laptop has decided it hates me and the puppy we fostered thought the cord was a chew toy. SO UPGRADE!!

Also on the list, but highly unlikely, is the Cartier Love Bracelet. If I don't get it for Christmas this one is pretty much a staple gift item.. Valentine's Day, Birthday, 1st Wedding Anniversary.. Whatevs.. I've emailed the husband links to where it can be purchased.. subtle I know!! However I'm having some difficulty deciding between the Gold (since the watch Husband gave me as a wedding gift is the MK Gold and Horn) and the White Gold (since my wedding ring is Platinum and White Gold)??? Choices!!!
As much as I love my MK Horn watch that the Honey gave me.. I'm also craving this delicious MK watch.. you know just to change it up.. plus this is dressier than the Horn. I mean can someone who reads time on her cell phone really have too many watches?? I think not.

Oh yeah. And since I'm obsessed with fun nail polish.. I normally buy myself OPI but Tis' the Season for Giving and you typically ask for something special.. a splurg.. well HELLO.. I'll take this Chanel Nail Trio Please
I'm also asking for a new IPod since mine is slightly outdated and I have no clue how to update it with out loosing all my old songs.. I'm a little bit of a tech tard. A new lense for my "fancy pants Nikon" and a new bag so I can carry all my lenses. New jeans and a few sweaters.. clothes are always a staple.

The delima is, however, what to get hubby!?! My mom and step-dad are easy. The brothers and I have the routine Christmas gifts. Husband basically spends all his time studying for Law School and never asks for anything. I have 2 ideas but then blank. HELP!!!

XOXO
J

No comments:

Post a Comment