Thursday, November 4, 2010

Faithful Fall

Ok!! So my friend, and former co-worker (rest in peace Birds) has finally motivated me to start a blog of my very own. Thanks B-Ray!! As I'm a huge fan of Gossip Girl, yes I'm 16 at heart, I've kinda wanted to do this for a while. But what would I talk about? Well I just got married last summer so Brit suggested blogging about wedding bliss.. ok!! And I guess whatever else inspires me from life, friends, shopping, to cooking and cleaning. This is my new outlet. SO brace yourself!!
But for now the topic is FALL, it is one of my favorite seasons. Football games, leaves changing, and the temperatures finally starting to drop off.. and let's not forget the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Which can only be described as Heaven on Earth.


But as my husband dragged my off to B-F-Nowhere, tear in eye, just over a year ago.. I feel I'm missing all things fall. I only make it to about 1/2 the Carolina football games (and for someone who never missed a home game from age 5 to a year ago.. THAT'S HUGE). The leaves barely change here, they go from green to brown to GONE. And the closest Starbucks is an hour and a half away. I did recently find a little bit of fall in a cold treat.. Pupkin Pie Blizzards. 



We also made a trip to Hendersonville for some fall fun with our wonderful friends. And this weekend it's back to South Carolina for some Football.  I love my husband and would go anywhere with him.. but my favorite place to go with him.. is HOME!! (and by home I mean SC)

Well that's it for now.
XOXO 
J

No comments:

Post a Comment